Monday, October 13, 2008

The Name Game

I lost weight! 1.2 pounds! I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come, of my body finally relenting to my efforts. 1.2 pounds! I'm so psyched! I forgot how good it felt to go to a weighin and not leave pissed off and discouraged. YAY! If I could, I would sprinkle this feeling like fairy dust over everyone.

McCain and Obama, stop fighting, have some weightloss fairy dust happiness. Anyone else need some?

Name Game

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Kelsey Tribute

2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Orange Pumps

3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Dog (not entirely flattering, is it?)

4. Your soap opera name (your middle name, city where you were born): Lashbrooks Mishawaka (I don't think this has the effect they intended it to, considering the strangeness of both names)

5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Casta

6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Cosmopolitan

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): William Noel

8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Riviera Blue Whopper (don't think the irony of the fact that I'm fat and my last name would be Whopper is lost on me, hahaha!)

9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Color Cincinnati

10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Winter Lily

11.Cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Apple Topsiders (I don't think I'd watch this cartoon)

12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Bagel Dogwood (haha)

13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived): Kelsey Efland (kinda like it!)

Cassidy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass,

Just dropped by to say I've awarded you the honest blogger award - for being honest and also for a bit of fun! If you fancy passing it on to anyone the details are on my blog!

Take care!