Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Late Biggest Loser Update

So last week, Jerry went home. It was nailbiting for me, to say the least, since it was between him and Coleen (his daughter) and I have, since day 1, been rooting for her. But it's frustrating because of all the contestants, I think he was in the worst shape and probably needed to be there the most. But he looks great (this is his after shot) and hopefully he keeps it up, not like the yellow loser guy last time who didn't even go to the reunion (but Kelly was awesome!).

So last night was only a one-hour show, tbc tonight, thanks to the presidential debate. I tried to watch it, really, I did, but I am a very non-confrontational person and with them taking jabs at each other in the first few minutes, I popped in my Grey's Anatomy DVD instead. Now that's heartwrenching stuff right there.

Until tomorrow, when we talk about who is not the biggest loser (I would totally kick brown off if it were me).

Cassidy

No comments: