Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser Wednesday Review

The gray team got eliminated last night. I was super glad that Coleen didn't go home. Right now, she's my pick for winning. One of the other contestants even said, if she doesn't get eliminated, she's going to be the biggets loser. But then they didn't vote for her. Don't know what's going on there.

I did think that it was really rotten that Heba and her hubby (from NC, orange) didn't vote for the yellow team after the gray team's vote kept them there last week. Very disappointed in you, Heba. I am also severely annoyed by the brown team. First, they "schemed" not to win the challenge so that they don't appear to be threats. Then, the dude, Brady, totally bit Phillip's (red team) head off for no apparent reason while trying to decide who to eliminate. Even if I am being played by the producers, they're doing a good job of it.

The challenge this week was sliding down the hill and running back up it in a time limit (Coleen did awesome since she had to go every round since her dad is too sick to do it!). How easy is it to sit on the couch and go, "I could do that." That actually crossed my mind and then I bit my tongue, thinking, "Yeah, I could do it, but it would be really hard and it would kick my ass just like it's doing to all the contestants."

BTW: "Faint, puke or die" has become my new mantra. Very inspiring stuff here!

Cassidy

No comments: