Monday, September 22, 2008

Ahoy!

Dress, Sag Harbor; Black belt, Sag Harbor; Cream peep toe flats, George; faux pearl jewelry, Wal-Mart and flea market.

I find this dress to be one of my more daring purchases because of the low waist and tiny belt, but I really love the classic lines (although I must admit, I cut out the shoulder pads).

As far as life goes, I'm having a bit of a pg scare as my monthly visitor, of whom I complained about vehemently last month, is about half a month late. I'm not obsessing about it because if I did, I think I'd drive myself nuts. Wouldn't that be ironic though? That as soon as I stopped wanting one, I got one. But it's probably just my funny cycle, and I guess I'll bite the bullet and test this weekend. But there's something nice about not knowing, yes? I get to live in this kind of "what if" fantasy world. The only bad thing in my fantasy world - having to tell my parents. I guess they raised me right...

Cassidy




No comments: