Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday Biggest Loser Review

So the green team was the first to bite the dust on Biggest Loser last night. I really liked them, but I was glad the orange team stayed, if only for the selfish reason that they're fellow North Carolinians. And because Heba, the orange girl, is heavy and I really want to see what she can do. And I want her to see what she can do.

But the green team was nice, and they looked great in the after-show afters.

I'm trying to pick my favorites, but it's hard. I keep gravitating towards the pink team if only because Ali won last year and was a pink. But I also really like the yellow team because Coleen won the first challenge - she really pushed it and beat everyone, which is great, and she's there with her dad. I'm a bonafide daddy's girl and I'm trying to get my own dad to lose weight with me.

But I'm so thrilled to have this show back. It's a huge motivator. After watching it, I felt like I should go run around the block. But it was 10:00 at night and I was super tired, so I just went to sleep. Hmm. Anyway. My new favorite quote from Jillian is: "Unless you faint, puke, or die, keep walking." I can apply that to me in so many ways: working out, working in general, writing. Just keep doing it.

And hopefully there will be no fainting, puking, or dying.

Cassidy

No comments: