Thursday, August 14, 2008

Casual ... Thursday?


T-shirt, Faded Glory; Jeans, Levi Strauss; Shoes, Sperry Topsiders; necklace and matching earrings, flea market; golden bangles, Wal-Mart; headband, Wal-Mart.

Casual Friday came a day early for me this week. The attorney was supposed to be out of the office all day, so I donned this outfit. Of course, she showed up, so I spent a good part of my morning hiding in my office and trying to avoid walking to the printer at all costs. Otherwise it was Mission: Impossible all the way.

As far as the whole WeightWatchers/diet thing goes, another attorney was given a gift basket from Southern Season. It was mostly cheeses and crackers which I have no problem avoiding, but then I spied - the butterfly cookies (as seen on the left). So I scarfed down entirely too many and then had a fabulous burrito from Guajillos for lunch. But, I hope I made up for my indiscretions at the gym, where I did one hour of BodyJam and then 30 minutes of the bike. My work-out partner, also known as my future SIL, couldn't come today due to a sick child, so my motivation level was slightly down, which is why I find myself sitting at home in front of the computer rather than working out.

C'est la vie. Until tomorrow,

Cassidy

No comments: