Friday, August 15, 2008

Great Outfit, Crappy Photo


Top, Torrid; Blue cami, Old Navy; Jean Skirt, Old Navy; Flip Flops, Sears; Orange necklace and matching earrings, flea market; turqoise ring, ?.

I really loved my outfit today - I felt glamorous and womanly, which is great since it's this top's inaugural wearing. I tried to take my picture in the morning, but the batteries died and I was already super late. And when I got home, bf was breathing down my neck. And this is what he took. He couldn't even get his lazy butt off the bed to take it.

I think I will stick to mirror photos if it's all the same to him.

As far as eating goes - I took my friend from work to lunch today for her birthday. We went to Toast, just down the street from my office, where we indulged in pita chips and delicious paninis. Then we had some paletas for dessert, which I probably should have avoided altogether. But didn't.

I did, however, go to the gym all by myself and turn down an invitation to future MIL's boyfriend's going away party. He's going to Mexico until next Spring. Which means MIL is going to be all up in our business. *Sigh* That's what happens when you shack up with a momma's boy.
Until tomorrow,

Cassidy

No comments: